Project Jewish Love is
- A platform for people 40 years old and over to mingle, date, marry and learn to love!
- For all single and unmarried Jews seeking companionship and marriage for their years ahead
The mission is to provide a resourceful, connection gateway toward an ultimate
Shalom Bayit lifestyle.
All ages over 40 are welcome. All Jews are welcome.
*For single Jews between age 18 – 39, please visit our sister website: www.ourjewishgeneration.com
Participants wil be able to;
- Attend singles’ events like; Shabbat dinners, mixers, outings, and more!
- Have the ability to create PJL Personal Pages to communicate with other Jewish singles over the age of 40 without the limitations many dating sites impose
- Approach “Jewish Love” with lessons learned from reputable experts’ and Rabbis’ presentations, workshops, online videos, and even blog-like posts
- Learn styles of “Jewish Love” from Torah and longstanding couples’ stories; how couples met, what circumstances they’ve overcome, and what tricks they use to retain relations
- And that’s just the start …
Your expertise, involvement, and enthusiasm toward this project will be a critical component to Project Jewish Love’s success and sustainability.
The actions and steps you can personally take to support our launch include but are not limited to:
- Become a member and post a PJL Personal Page
- Present as a Speaker; with a live audience or online video series
- Host an Event or Workshop; one-time event or a series of events
- Provide Introductions
- Post on-line links and posts about PJL to help spread the word
- Nominate longstanding couples that met later in life, and exude Shalom Bayit
- Become a Sponsor
All ideas welcomed!
During the remaining 2016 calendar and into2017, Project Jewish Love will be rapidly expanding. This Project’s intentions are to;
- Form local PJL chapters and affiliate groups nation-wide, representing the vibrant Jewish
singles 40 years plus contact us with your interest
- Grow the online PJL Personal Pages featuring unique individuals looking for relations
- Create webinar workshops
- Organize an annual, nation-wide special “Mitzvahs & Meetings” gathering
and so much more … !
Thank you in advance for your commitment and involvement.
Thank you for bringing Project Jewish Love to your Community and Congregation.